Thursday, March 1, 2012


It has been a long time since I posted, but I haven't been sitting idle. With two kids in high school, homeschooling takes the majority of our time. Flyboy is working toward his first solo flight. A lot of red tape and behind the scene work to make that possible. Simba has been back in dance class. They both have decided to join choir and youth group. In addition to those things, the kids and I have started going to a gym three mornings a week to workout from 5:30-6:30 am. I am NOT a morning person, lol. Soreness has become a permanent part of our lives. We haven't been in a co-op this year, so some pressure relieved there. Next year will be our last co-op as a family, so I am trying to get all my duckies in a row to allow that process to run smoothly. I am also working with a friend on her homeschool science curriculum. She sent it off to the publisher yesterday. On top of that, my younger sister is getting married in September on the other side of the country! We are so excited for her wedding, but again, lots of logistics to work out.

Since I have posted, the kids went to homeschool formal (think tame prom). They had a great time and plan to attend again this year. Simba is trying to decide which formal to wear (her friends and my sister have all been kind to send formals her direction). Flyboy has become fascinated by Doctor Who and wants a bowtie for this year. At least he is not asking to wear his kilt there! Here is the pic from last year's formal.

No comments: