Wednesday, October 1, 2008

tagged... 7 weird facts about me

wow... first tag ! thanks bobbi!
1. in school I was known for being short and hostile (long story there)
2. I reread Tolkiens' Lord of the Rings every year (weird, I know, but I love it)
3. I wrecked my driver's ed car (totalled, but it wasn't MY fault)
4. as a child, I fell into a pit at Carlsbad Caverns (and you wondered why they have such big rails, LOL)
5. I like my coffee best iced
6. my favorite pastimes are reading and researching (my sister calls me a lit geek)
7. I don't trust people easily and feel REALLY uncomfortable in large groups (the web is small, right... ignorance is bliss, lol)
you can go to bobbi's page to see her list

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

LOL...
I have an award for you at my blog. love ya!