This summer seems to have passed in a whirlwind of activity. The kids are growing up way to fast. Flyboy has been taking flight lessons and on the 4th of July I was honored to be his passenger for an hour. He did a great job and I felt completely safe. He will be 14 in just a few short months and I don't know where all that time went. He looks and sounds more like a man everyday.
Simba turned 12 yesterday and we had a quiet sort of day. She got to pick Olive Garden for dinner and we all felt like we needed to be rolled out the door (even with half our meals in boxes!) Simba has decided that she loves babysitting (good thing since she said she wants to grow up to be a mom!) Little kids seem to flock to her where ever she goes. I think she has found her calling.
This fall we are starting the high school curriculum for Konos. In some ways it feels early (they are young... well kinda) and in some it feels late (they could have done this type of work last year)... so we will see. We are also in a start up co-op. It has been great to meet the other moms and learn from everyone. I hope the kids get along as well as the moms, LOL. School starts in August... where did summer go??!??
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment